Make sure you check out our house rules before continuing on, and familiarize yourself with them.
When you first contact us, our goal is to make sure we have all the information we could need to give an accurate estimate so we can book an appointment and create the perfect piece of artwork for you. Contact us through Instagram, Facebook, email or by using the contact form below. There are several key pieces of information you are going to need to send:
- What is the subject matter of the tattoo you want (feel free to give as much detail as possible)?
- Where on your body would you like your piece located?
- How big do you want the tattoo to be overall?
- What style would you like the tattoo to be in (including reference photos are very helpful)?
- Do you have a preferred artist (our administration team can match you up with the artist best suited to your tattoo, or you can check out our portfolios if you would like to choose)?
- How soon would you like to have the service performed?
A few other things to have in mind…
- Do you have a valid government photo ID (required for everyone)?
- Have you familiarized yourself with our House Rules?
- Did you have a budget or other constraints to work around?
- Are you a minor? If so, how old are you?
- Did you have any questions for us?
If you compile all of this information before that first contact, the process will go smoothly and quickly into the next steps.
The Next step
Once you’ve made that first contact, our experienced administration team will get you matched up with the perfect artist for your needs/desires. Your artist will look over all of the information you have sent, as well as any reference photos you have included to better convey what you have in mind. They will then determine if an in-person consultation will be necessary (generally it isn’t), and if not, they will estimate how long of an appointment will be needed for the tattoo you would like to get. At that point, you will receive pricing, deposit, and booking information, and can proceed to calling the studio and setting up your appointment.
During this process, you should expect changes to be made to your initial vision. One of the thrilling aspects of working in the medium of tattooing, is that there are limitations that must be overcome. Size, contrast, and spacing may all need to be altered somewhat to achieve the overall goal of a beautiful tattoo that will stand the test of time. It is important to listen to your artist on this, as they have accumulated many years of experience, and are backed by an award winning team of veteran artists that they work closely with each day. This knowledge base allows us to avoid simply performing the latest fad, only to have your tattoo end up looking terrible in a couple of years.